We all know that motivational quotes can be VERY powerful. Self confidence quotes let you see a situation through someone else’s eyes! When life seems difficult, remember there are millions of people who are living a tougher life than you. Let’s know about some of the best self inspirational quotes.
Quotations let you see people’s perspective of things that they have learned through experience, hard times or knowledge of life. What are some good self confidence quotes? There are so many! The following Infographic is full of them! (Copy to the clipboard at the end of Infographic!)
[table id=SelfConfidence /]
Self Inspirational Quotes
Successful people don’t become that way overnight. What most people see at a glimpse—peace, money, a great career, meaning in life—is the result of hard work and hustle over time.
Let’s see this happiness in yourself quotes! 8 Things Successful People Do Before Breakfast
[table id=MotivationalQuotes /]
While some people seem instinctively confident with themselves, most of us are not. Fortunately, self-confidence can be developed by you.
I hope the coming 20 quotes on self-confidence can inspire you a little to start developing your self-confidence, so you can create the happiness and success you wish for.
20 Inspiring Self Confidence Quotes …
- “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” ~ E.E. Cummings
- “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” ~ Lao Tzu
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” ~ Rumi
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh
- “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” ~ Arthur Ashe
- “If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.” ~ Author Unknown
- “Always be yourself, express yourself have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” ~ Bruce Lee
- “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” ~ Golda Meir
- “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” ~ Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe deserves your love and affection.” ~ Buddha
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out.” ~ Alan Cohen
- “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ~ Christopher Robin
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” ~ Dr. Seuss
Do you have anything about self confidence quotes? If yes, let us know!