Insurance agencies are businesses that sell insurance products. They are also known as insurance brokers. Insurance agencies are responsible for finding the best insurance policies for their clients. Let’s help you make a great insurance agency slogan.Start Your Idea Today!
A good slogan for an insurance agency should be able to describe what the agency does and how it helps its customers. You have probably seen many types of insurance slogans used online. Some of them are very creative while others are not so clever at first glance.
The following is a list of some famous insurance agency slogans:
- “We’re your one-stop shop for all things insurance.”
- “You need us because you don’t know anything about insurance!”
- “Your agent will help you find the right coverage at the lowest price.”
- “When you call us we’ll make sure you get the right policy at the best rate available.”
- “Your home away from home when traveling.”
- “It pays to have friends in low places.”
The Best Insurance Slogans
Here are some great insurance slogans that you could use in your own marketing campaigns:
- A healthier you, a healthier community.
- A better decision.
- A life full of care
- Imagine the secure future
- Cover your life journey
- Timely assistance
- A better way of life.
- We’re here for you!
- Above all, in service.
- Enjoy the freedom of life
- Secure tomorrow
- No worries – no hassles – no problems
- Lifetime protection for your family
- Protecting our dreams
- Peace of mind
- A moments of caring future.
- Good hands that care you
- Enjoy the life at every stage
- Life is worth living
- You’ll be glad you did!
- A power that protects you
- Your future will never be more secure than it is today!
- Live with joy and peace
- Get benefits, get a new life
- The best way to live today
- Joy of well covered
Insurance Agency Slogans For Insurance Agents
If you want to make money as an agent, then you need to know how to market yourself effectively. One of the best ways that you can do this is by using advertising slogans. These slogans should help you attract new customers and keep existing ones coming back.
- Live your future securely.
- We are a better future.
- We’re in good hands.
- The best insurance agency in the country.
- Future-proof your wealth.
- Making your future secure.
- Secure Your Financial Future.
- Financial total security.
- The best insurance agency, period.
- Having the best insurance matters.
- Secure your future.
- Insure your future.
- We’ll protect you in the future.
- Don’t leave home without it.
- Because tomorrow is always uncertain.
- We give your family peace of mind.
- Insure your future with insurance agency.
- A brighter and future secure for you.
- Your future, our priority.
- It’s time you covered the future.
- The best insurance agency
- Your secure insurance future.
- We’ll keep you covered.
- We protect you and your family’s future.
- The best insurance agency.
- The future of insurance.
Best Insurance Taglines
These are the best best insurance agency slogans and taglines you will ever find:
- A secure future, wealth, and lifestyle!
- Protect the things that matter most.
- We are the best insurance agency.
- Be safe now.
- We protect you!
- Tomorrow’s insurance today.
- You’re in good hands.
- We will protect your future!
- Our goal is your security.
- Get ready for one of the safest financial futures you can imagine.
- The insurance agency for the rest of us.
- We guarantee results.
- The best insurance agency around!
- Insure your future.
- The only way to secure your future is to insure it.
- Where security and safety come first.
- Protecting your future is our business.
- Secure the future you’re working for.
- The future is safe with us.
- A secure future.
- Defend your future.
- Making your future secure.
- A secure future
- Secure your future with the best insurance agency!
- We are better. Period.
- Security for your future.
Insurance companies are always looking for ways to improve their customer service and increase their profits. They do this by creating slogans that appeal to customers.
Here we’ll look at some of the best insurance agency slogans that have been created over the years. We’ll also take a look at how these slogans were created and what makes them effective.
- You’re in good hands.
- Your future protected.
- Life’s too short not to insure it.
- If you don’t like change, get used to it!
- There’s no such thing as an accident-free life.
- The best protection you can get.
- A day without insurance is like a day without sunshine.
- Protecting your family, protecting your business.
- It pays to be insured.
- Be prepared. Be safe. Be covered.
- We can save you.
- Get to a better state.
- Don’t wait until something happens – make sure it doesn’t happen.
Insurance Slogans You Need!
Here are some attractive insurance slogans for insurance companies:
- The best way to protect your assets
- Insurance is our business
- When you have an accident, we pay up
- Insurance is a state of mind
- If you can dream it, we can cover it
- Life happens – so does coverage
- Protection for life’s downs
- You’re in good hands with us
- We’ve got you covered
- Get ready for the unexpected
- Don’t let anything stand between you and happiness
- Your home, car or boat? We insure it.
- Our motto: “do good, better”
- Keep your family safe from financial disaster
- It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it!
- Protecting the world one policy at a time
- Be prepared for any emergency.
Creative Insurance Slogans
Creative insurance slogans are one of the most effective ways to get your clients to remember your brand. They are also a great way to get your clients to think about your brand when they see your competitors advertising.
Here are some creative insurance slogans that you can use in your next ad campaign.
- Insurance that cares you
- We’re big, safe, and friendly
- Be life confident
- The best is yet to come
- We’ll protect what matters most.
- It’s about protecting lives.
- It’s not just about money.
- We’ll protect your home.
- Get a free quote today!
- Don’t wait until it’s too late.
- Life is full of surprises.
- Leave the insurance to us
- Get your FREE quote today!
- Protecting people since 1849.
- We’ll protect everything you love.
- Giving you peace of mind
- We’ll protect the things you care about.
- You can count on us.
Health Insurance Slogans
Health insurance slogans are one of the most effective ways to get people to sign up for health insurance. They are short, catchy, and memorable.
Here are some examples of health insurance slogans:
- Don’t wait until something happens.
- No matter how good we are, there will always be something worse out there
- A new way to protect your family’s future.
- Your partner in health.
- Our goal is to make healthcare affordable.
- You’re covered!
- Let our experts help you find the perfect coverage.
- Simplifying health insurance
- If it hurts when you do this, then stop doing that.
- We want you to know.
- Make an appointment with us.
- The best way to stay well is to eat right & exercise regularly
- Help when you need it most.
- We all need medical attention at least once in our lives
- A healthy body makes a healthy mind
- You don’t pay for health care, your employer does
- Life is not all about money.
- Prevention is cheaper than cure
- Plan well, live healthy.
- Get what you pay for.
- Take charge of your own health today.
- There is no such thing as an over-insured society
- Find out how much we can save you.
- Solutions for a life in balance.
- An insurance policy that cares.
- It’s time to take care of yourself.
- It’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission
- Be sure of better life.
- The right plan at the right price.
- Don’t wait until you’re sick to see a doctor.
Life Insurance Slogans
Life insurance slogans are one of the most effective ways to attract potential clients. They are very powerful because they are short and simple. You can use them in any situation where you want to get life insurance quotes, such as when you are applying for life insurance, when you are selling life insurance, or when you are getting life insurance quotes from a website.
Here are some examples of life insurance slogans:
- Security made a priority
- Insuring your future dreams
- Your future protected
- Get a new life
- Get a life and insure it as well
- Life insurance is a contract with yourself.
- Health care costs keep rising faster than inflation.
- It doesn’t matter how long you live if you’re dead at 65.
- Death benefits aren’t taxed; why pay taxes on an annuity?
- A power that gives freedom
- Providing a mattress to your fall
- The moment of auto care
- Income protection isn’t just for old people anymore.
- We serve you dead are alive
- I’m not going anywhere without life insurance!
- Life insurance is cheaper than a funeral.
- Protecting values through insurance
- Good hands for good life
- A good policy starts today – so start saving now.
- Saving lives one claim at a time
- It’s fast, free and secure
- Beat the race of life
- No man has lived beyond his means who didn’t have enough money.
- Life insurance is the best investment you’ll ever make.
- Your journey, our care
- If I die tomorrow, will my family be financially secure?
- Together we are strong enough
- Don’t wait until your last day on earth to insure your future.
- The only thing that’s certain about death is that we all must die someday.
- Better insurance, for better journey.
How To Write Insurance Slogans for Your Business?
Writing effective insurance slogans requires creativity and imagination. It’s important to think out-of-the box when writing these kinds of insurance messages. Here are some tips to follow while creating such statements:
- Use a catchy phrase that will attract the attention of your target audience.
- Make sure you use words like “free,” “easy,” or “fast” in your slogan, so it sounds more appealing.
- Keep your message short but sweet. You don’t want people reading through long paragraphs when they’re trying to decide on something.
- Include an offer at the end of your statement.
- If possible, include a call to action. This is where you tell them what they need to do next after reading your ad.
- Be creative!
- Remember to test different versions of your slogan.
How to Create a Memorable Insurance Slogan?
Slogans are one of the most important parts of any marketing campaign. They are used in all kinds of campaigns, whether they are advertising campaigns, sales campaigns, or even social media campaigns. A slogan should be catchy, memorable, and easy to remember. It should also be short and concise.
Here are some examples of famous slogans:
- Apple – Think Different
- Nike – Just Do It
- KFC “Finger-Lickin’ Good.”
- Bounty “Quicker Picker Upper.”
- Disney “Happiest Place on Earth.”
Below are a few suggestions for making a unique and memorable insurance slogan:
Use the Keyword
Use the word “insure” in your slogan, as it is one of the most powerful words when used correctly. If you want to sell car insurance, say that your company insures cars — not drivers.
Keep it Emotional
Make sure your slogan has an emotional appeal. People buy insurance because they feel safe knowing someone will be there to help them out should anything happen.
Your slogan must have some sort of rhyme scheme so that it can easily be memorized. Rhyming helps create catchy lines such as “Your house is protected from fire!” or “Our coverage protects your family’s future.”
Keep it short and simple
Keep your slogan short and simple. You only need about three sentences to describe your product or service. Don’t go overboard with adjectives and adverbs. And remember that shorter doesn’t always mean better.
Avoid clichés at all costs.
Clichéd statements include “It pays to shop around,” “The best policy is no policy,” and “If you do nothing else today, get health insurance.” These types of slogans sound trite and boring. They may even seem insulting to potential clients who might think you’re trying to trick them into buying unnecessary products.
Don’t Repeat Words
Be careful how often you repeat your slogan. Repetition creates familiarity and repetition means less work for your audience. But keep repeating your slogan until it becomes part of your brand identity. This way, your slogan won’t lose any meaning over time.
One slogan everywhere
Remember that your slogan needs to be consistent across every medium where you advertise. It shouldn’t change depending on whether you’re selling online, via phone, through mailers, etc.
Test different versions
Finally, test different versions of your slogan before settling on the final version. Ask yourself questions like these: Does my slogan resonate emotionally?
Does it convey the right message? Is it easy to understand? Can I explain it clearly without sounding condescending? Do I know anyone who would actually say those exact words?
Stick with One Slogan
Once you’ve settled on a good slogan, stick with it. Changing your slogan regularly could confuse your target market and cause them to forget why they bought your product in the first place.
Use your slogans sparingly.
Too many times, we see companies plastering their logos everywhere, including billboards, bus stops, newspapers, magazines, radio ads, TV commercials, websites, business cards, letterheads, envelopes, brochures, direct-mail pieces, and more. While having lots of exposure is important, if you flood your audience with your logo, it starts to look cheap and unprofessional.
If you don’t already own an existing trademark, consider registering one. Trademarks protect your name against unauthorized use. In addition, trademarks give you legal recourse when someone tries to copy your slogan.
Know its translation
Don’t let your slogan get lost in translation. You may have written down some really cool ideas about your new product or service, but unless you translate them into English, no one else will ever hear them. Avoid writing your slogan in all caps. What are your thoughts?