Aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking forward to starting a hedge fund business need to know that the business name itself is significant. We have created a list of top 50 catchy creative hedge fund name ideas you can use for effective brand identity creation. We all know that hedge fund is an offshore investment fund, typically formed as a private limited partnership, that engages in speculation using credit or borrowed capital. Not surprisingly, Apple Inc. tops the list of hedge fund portfolio favorites. It is currently trading at $160 per share and has a one-year target estimate of $168 per share.
Read this too: What kind of Projects actually get funded?
Before you start your own hedge fund business, ideally you are assumed to have the knowledge of the following things,
- Hedge Fund Industry Overview (Economic, Legal and Market Status)
- Market Research and Feasibility report for starting the business
- A perfect Hedge Fund Business Plan for the idea
- Essential Marketing Plan for Hedge Fund Business
- Ideas for Hedge Fund Naming
- Hedge Fund Licenses and Permits
- Cost of Starting a Hedge Fund Business
- Hedge Fund Marketing ideas for entrepreneurs
Now, here we are going to consider suggesting a brand-able business name for your hedge fund. It is important to know what types of names are already in the market so that you have a clear picture of the story ahead.
If you are a big-time investor looking for ideas to expand your ventures collection, then you should consider starting a hedge fund firm. You just may want to ask; ‘what is a hedge fund?’ Well, the Hedge fund can be simply defined as is a regulated investment fund, (a much wider range of investment and trading activities) that is typically open to a limited range of investors who pay a performance fee to the fund’s investment manager who invests the funds and bring returns.
Catchy Business Name Ideas Suitable for Hedge Fund Firms
If you are looking to start your own hedge fund business, and are at a crossroad about the type of name to use for your hedge fund brand, then you may want to consider the following names.
Read this too: How to Write the best Executive Summary?
- Star Assets Management
- Rise Capital Management Group
- Brownstone Investment Group
- Merlyn and Associates
- B. Moses and Associates
- Johnson Barley and Co
- Nova and Co
- Shavonne Partners
- Top – Flight Investment Group
- McCarthy O’Brien and Co
- Brooklyn Capital Management Group
List of some established hedge fund businesses in the US are:
5 of the most popular stocks owned by hedge funds
- Apple – Not surprisingly, Apple tops the list of hedge fund portfolio favorites.
- Oracle – Another technology giant, Oracle places second on WalletHub’s “Top Five” hedge fund stock selection list, and it’s easy to see why
- Philip Morris – Surprised to see a tobacco company on the hedge fund “favorites” list right now?
- AbbVie – trading at $70 per share, is another cornerstone portfolio pick by hedge fund managers in a volatile market
- Broadcom has a hefty $250 share prices right now, but that’s up from $195 per share at the beginning of 2017, and analysts have pegged AVGO’s one-year target estimate at $273 per share, so the stock has room to grow over the short-term
Have something to add to this story? Let us know in the comments section!